AllGear Digital is seeking a Campaign Manager to manage interactive media campaigns for our digital media brands, including GearJunkie, Switchback Travel, iRunFar, Bikerumor, The Inertia, ExplorersWeb. Campaign elements include display advertisements, email newsletters, sweepstakes, custom editorial content, and branded video content. The ideal candidate will have digital media and advertising experience and strong project management skills. This is a full-time, hybrid position based out of our Los Angeles, CA office. The pay range for this position is from $45,000-$65,000/year, depending on skills and experience.
- Serve as the primary day-to-day point of contact for clients, managing AllGear Digital’s advertiser relationships and ensuring client satisfaction throughout campaigns
- Oversee the AllGear campaign lifecycle, from initial kickoff, creative development, execution, through launch and final reporting
- Collaborate with internal teams, including sales, production, editorial, design, and social media, to ensure seamless campaign execution and high-quality deliverables
- Own the reporting process; create campaign performance reports to share with clients. Track items such as: click-through-rates, time on page, engagements, and impressions
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital media and marketing.
- 1-3 years of experience in campaign management or a related role, preferably in a digital media publishing group or advertising agency
- Strong project management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate with clients and internal teams
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform campaign strategy and optimization
- Familiarity with digital media and advertising platforms, including social media, programmatic advertising, and content management systems
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for project success
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field preferred
- Passionate about the outdoors and product journalism
- Familiarity with programs such as Monday.com, Asana, and WordPress
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
How to Apply:
Send an email titled, “Application: Campaign Manager” with your resume and cover letter attached to email@example.com.
About AllGear Digital:
At AllGear Digital, we strive to inform, educate, and entertain readers about the passions, products, and people that enrich their lives, with the goal of becoming the leading publisher of gear reviews and content for active lifestyle and the outdoors. We reach over 60 million readers annually. AllGear Digital is committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for all, both for the company and in our content. As a minority-owned business, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) is more than an initiative at AllGear Digital — it’s deeply woven into the fabric of the organization. If you are interested in working closely with their team of journalists, editors, video producers, podcast hosts, and content creators to deliver expert content to their passion-driven audiences, let’s talk. The company provides medical, dental, vision, 401k match, paid parental leave, and an unlimited PTO policy.