AllGear Digital is looking for an experienced Branded Content Editor to join our team and help us deliver top tier editorial pieces for AllGear advertising campaigns. The Branded Content Editor’s primary responsibility is to lead ideation, copywriting, and copy editing for sponsored editorials across the AllGear portfolio. The role involves maintaining a network of freelance writers, photographers, and other creative professionals to create engaging content that aligns with our clients’ brand standards and commercial aspirations. This role is a full-time, contract-to-hire position working hybrid with our Los Angeles office.
- Own the execution of sponsored editorial assignments and manage the end-to-end creation process of editorials, from ideation to execution
- Deliver assignments on time and within budget
- Ensure all branded content is produced to a high standard and adheres to the client-brand’s voice and guidelines
- Build processes within the sponsored editorial team
- Manage a network of freelance writers, photographers, directors, videographers, stylists, and other creative professionals to help create impactful sponsored content
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Campaign Management, Sales, and editorial to ensure branded content is optimized for SEO, social media, and other distribution channels
- Monitor performance of sponsored editorial content and campaigns to optimize performance and improve ROI for clients
- 4+ years of experience in a Senior Copywriting role, preferably with a focus on branded content
- Strong writing and editing skills; ability to write in a variety of styles and tone of voice
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and social media platforms
- Experience managing a network of freelance creatives
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, or related field a plus
How to Apply
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application: Branded Content Editor” to be considered. If an AllGear Digital employee referred you, be sure to include that in your email.
AllGear Digital is committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for all, both for the company and in their content. As a minority-owned business, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) is more than an initiative at AllGear Digital — it’s deeply woven into the fabric of the organization. Prioritizing DEI isn’t just about growing their already diverse team, but about the role we can have in being a part of the broader global conversation. If you are interested in working closely with their team of journalists, editors, video producers, podcast hosts, and content creators to deliver expert content to their passion-driven audiences, let’s talk.